Click here to view the reports in the HR Portfolio.
Lessons From Leading Talent Management Practitioners
How the global supplier of networking equipment and network management for the Internet deals with key talent issues.
- How the company positions talent strategically in the business
- The respective roles of line management and HR in talent management
- The CEO’s role in leading talent strategy
- Developing policies and practices for a global business
Batesville Casket Company
A world leader in caskets, urns, funeral products, funeral homes and related services has established an exceptional employer brand based on its talent management practices.
- The benefit of regular and evidence-based talent reviews
- Techniques for measuring and assessing talent potential enterprise wide
- The power of a CEO-led talent philosopy
- Capitalising on the talent dividend through the employer brand
LSG Sky Chefs
The world’s largest in-flight services organisation, the product of a merger of two leading US and Eurropean companies, has devised an innovative approach to talent.
- Creating a business-led talent strategy
- Profiling and defining exceptional capabilities
- Linking competencies to performance improvement
- Demonstrating the payback from talent management
How BAE Systems, the supplier of advanced defence and aerospace systems in the air, on land and at sea, laid the foundations for a global talent management strategy.
- Scoping the global talent agenda
- Initiating a talent conversation to engage senior managers
- Structuring a programme for developing talent strategy
- Identifying key talent needs
The global pharmaceutical company has developed a systems plan to create a world-wide systems infrastructure to support HR and talent management.
- Identifying systems to deliver key talent information
- Balancing the attractions of in-house and hosted solutions
- Involving managers in the selection process
- Rolling out solutions internationally
Lloyds Banking Group
Following the acquisition of HBOS which made Lloyds Banking Group the UK’s largest retail bank, the organisation is involved in refocusing its talent strategy
- How the bank developed a talent philosophy for the new group
- Identifying the new capabilities needed for a customer-focused business
- Defining competencies and skills needs
- Dealing with the make or buy dilemma
The expanding, international media group, has revisited its talent strategy and focused on creating a great-place-to-work environment to attract and retain key talent
- The steps followed in refocusing talent management
- How the company defines today’s leadership requirements
- Putting the emphasis on engagement
- Selecting the talent review indicators that matter
PLUS case reports from Whirlpool, Bayer, Royal Dutch Shell and many more organisations.