Click here to view the reports in the HR Portfolio.
“A good, meaty report that really highlights the critical importance of integrating talent and people management.”
Graham Prentice, formerly Head of Global HR, Nestlé Nutrition
Seven reasons to buy this report
- Leverage talent in an economic downturn and prepare for the upturn
- Drive exceptional performance and increase productivity
- Use facts and figures to develop a compelling talent management case
- Create a great-place-to-work environment for talent
- Use technology to cut costs and integrate processes
- Engage senior and line managers in delivering talent goals
- Apply an exclusive talent management framework to tailor your talent strategy
Your one-stop, comprehensive roadmap to effective talent strategy
If you want to improve talent management effectiveness, Creating the Talent-Driven Business provides you with a complete toolkit to deliver outstanding business results.
Researched and published by Business Intelligence in association with the Corporate Research Forum, this authoritative report shows how to make talent the cutting edge of corporate strategy execution.
Accelerate the development of effective talent management
Creating the Talent-Driven Businesswill help you to:
- Prioritise the talent that matters most to your organisation
- Create a talent-nurturing culture
- Implement the success factors for effective talent management
- Develop a collaborative approach across the business and HR
- Leverage talent’s measurable contribution to business results
Deep insights into the practical issues
Practical and evidence-based,Creating the Talent-Driven Businesscombines practitioner learning with the smartest ideas from leading analysts, consultants and academics.
- Research from Business Intelligence and the Corporate Research Forum is augmented by findings from Watson Wyatt, the Hackett Group, McKinsey, leading thinkers and many other sources.
- Lessons from original case studies include AstraZeneca, BAE Systems, Batesville Casket Company, Cisco, LSG Sky Chefs, Lloyds Banking Group and Reed Elsevier, plus many more corporate examples.
Five exclusive features
- A research-based integrated talent management framework
- In-depth case studies and interviews with leading practitioners
- Valuable research findings unavailable from other published sources
- A synthesis of best thinking from world experts
- Checklists and questionnaires to guide your planning and implementation