Click here to view the reports in the HR Portfolio.
“ … a concise, accessible and very current review of the subject … It is well researched with examples from a range of companies that will draw in readers from a range of industries.”
David Adams, Group HR Director Harsco
What you will learn from this report
Creating the Talent-Driven Business provides you with the tools, ideas and methods you need to ensure that talent management meets the specific needs of your organisation. Use the checklists and agendas to:
- Put talent at the centre of strategy execution
- Build the case and assess the payback from talent management
- Manage the whole talent life cycle effectively
- Discover what to do about difficult talent politics
- Engage all levels of the organisation in supporting talent development
Discover answers to these key questions
- How do we ensure that talent strategy is absolutely relevant to our business?
- Why is it so important to turn our organization into a Great place to work and what does this entail?
- What is involved in developing and communicating a talent philosophy and why is this so important?
- What kinds of measurable returns from talent management should be targeted?
- How does globalization affect talent management – whether or not we are a global business?
- What does economic and business uncertainty mean for planning and developing talent needs and how can we compensate for the unpredictability factor?
- Is Generation Y so different from earlier generations and what does this mean for talent strategies and practices?
- Where should talent management be based inside the organization, what are the options and their pros and cons?
- If lack of buy-in is one of the most serious barriers to effective talent management, how can this be solved?
- How can CEO awareness of talent’s strategic important be translated into active support?
Get on the right track with the Integrated Talent Management Framework
Exclusively,Creating the Talent-Driven Business describes The Integrated Talent Management Framework - a step-by-step guide to all aspects of the talent management life cycle, from strategy alignment to process implementation and evaluation. It ensures that you address all the key issues that underpin successful talent management.