A new way to improve HR's strategic value to the business
The Strategic HR Forum, SHRF, offers you an exceptional opportunity to increase the strategic value of HR to your organisation. Working on your behalf, the SHRF researches the issues that matter most to you. And then feeds back actionable findings that you can customise to your own organisation’s needs.
- Do not confuse this with groups that meet only for discussion.
As a member of the SHRF, you will become a partner in a practical knowledge-sharing community dedicated to inspiring you with innovative ways of improving HR's value.
Your membership means that you participate in a powerful learning process that gets to the heart of new ideas and best practice.
What our members say
A new refreshing approach to HR
networking that really serves to cater for the needs of the members.
The Strategic HR Forum gives excellent value for money through
researching topics chosen by its members - topics relevant to the
issues we are currently facing.
Although most HR Directors could network themselves, they
never really seem to have the time to do this using a structured
and analytical approach - this network does what I've been trying
to do with profesional colleagues for years, but does it a whole
Accelerated learning for improved performance
The Strategic HR Forum stands out from
other HR networks and organisations by:
- Delivering money-saving, performance-improving ideas and tools
- Involving its members in a dynamic research and learning process
- Building on an extensive database of existing frameworks, performance data and best-practice compiled over several years
Research - tailored to your priorities - followed
through with facilitated, interactive sessions, generates knowledge
that you can adapt and apply for your own organisation’s benefit.
Exclusive member opportunities
When you join the Strategic HR Forum, you will tap into a research, knowledge-sharing and facilitation service that generates:
- Insights that inform your own plans and actions
- Models, tools and techniques customised for your use
- Accelerated learning through a senior HR community of practice
- Evaluations of innovative approaches and sharing learnings.
Develop your own capabilities - network with other senior HR managers in a dynamic, inspiring and creative environment.
Benefit from a portfolio of SHRF Services
Over the course of the year, members of the Strategic HR Forum will benefit from a range of services including:
- An HR Strategic Effectiveness Index for self-assessment and performance improvement
- Quarterly meetings to discuss the SHRF's latest research findings and best practices with case study presentations and expert commentary
- Four customised research reports on member-defined topics - plus additional briefings on best practice and effective HR strategies
- Summaries from SHRF meetings including case studies and learning points
- Anytime access to an online Strategic HR Forum Learning Centre including a directory of resources, benchmarks and best practice information
- Access to a peer-group network of senior HR directors
- A Bi-monthly email newsletter on HR Strategy issues.
PLUS - on signing up for full membership - you will be entitled to copies of three Business Intelligence reports of your choice on HR and performance improvement - worth over £2,500.
NEW interactive research project - Effective Business Partnering
Business partnering has been on HR's agenda for some time. But all the evidence shows that only a handful of companies succeed in driving business value from this activity. If you are about to launch a business partnering initiative, or want to improve the effectiveness of your current programme, find out how you can benefit from participation in this interactive research project. By becoming a project partner, you will:
- Discover how to measure and manage business partnering success
- Identify the partnering skills gap and how to close it
- Adopt best-practice lessons to improve your performance.
To find out more, contact David Harvey on +44 20 8970 1720 (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Phil Porter, Chairman, the Strategic HR Forum +41 78 608 8191